This document is available only in Polish language. Below is only automated translation by Google Translator.
In short, we trying to get as many data as is possible, from what pages you are reading, to how you move you mouse cursor. We collecting this data to make our website better. And we use different technology to achieve this goal
Glossary of terms
- Cookies - in the following we will call cookies and similar technology
- Session - user interaction with the site and subpages of the site.
What are cookies
Cookies can be divided into:
- Files required by the site for proper functioning. For example, to log in to the website or to make purchases.
- Files related to the analysis. These files help us analyze the traffic on the website, the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They also help to observe behaviors which later have an impact on improving the content on the website.
- Functional files that help increase the functionality of the site. For example, only one-time display of messages and banners, remembering language changes, selection of a site template.
- Advertising files. These files help us analyze the advertising traffic on the website, analyze its effectiveness. Adjust the appropriate ads on the website - that is, those that may be more interesting to the user.
How we collect and use information
- Help in analyzing a page about the number and source of visits,
- Order processing,
- Ensure secure handling of online transactions,
- Display of advertisements, messages and content by NTRFB or third parties, on the site or elsewhere on third parties,
- Memorizing language and other preferences,
- Analyzing site movements to match and improve the content on the site to visitors,
- Storage of useful information, including personal data, for later analysis and advertising activities, as well as to improve the quality of customer service.
How long are cookies stored on the device?
The storage time of cookies varies depending on the file. We divide cookies for durability by:
- Temporary - ones that are only stored during the current session. These files are deleted after leaving the website and closing the web browser
- Fixes - those that remain on the device despite the closure of the browser and help in identifying and remembering settings and preferences.
What cookies are placed on the device?
The two types of files that you can find on our website are our own cookies and third-party cookies. Third party cookies are usually tools used to analyze behavior, traffic and support for additional tools and functionality of the website. For example, chat, video conferencing, other types of communication or traffic analysis, visits and behaviors on the website.
Own files are most often used to remember user preferences.
The information used in this way is used to improve, optimize the website's operation as well as help in gathering information helpful in advertising and communication with the client - including a better matching of the offer.
How to manage cookies?
As a visitor, you have complete control over what files are stored and for how long. Depending on the browser used, refer to the website of the browser service provider to verify whether to manage cookies.
Cookies can be removed or blocked completely. Keep in mind that blocking them may limit the functionality of the site.
Data protection and privacy
All information on data protection can be found on a separate subpage Data protection .
How to contact us?
You can also contact us through all other available communication channels available in the contact tab.
We reserve the right to change information at any time.